Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thank you...


Thanks for making me laugh,

even though you really didn't want it to last...

Thanks for always making me smile,
even though you regret those whiles...

Thanks for making me glad,
even though you know it wanted to all be bad...

Thanks for always being there,
even though you really didn't care...

Thanks for listening when i was around,
even though you rather not listen and look at the ground...

Thanks for telling me that everything was gonna be okay,

even though you knew it was not going to like today...

Thanks for always saying you loved me true,

even though we both know it was only me the one who really loved you...

Moral of the story

If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were..

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction.

No comments: